At Natter.ai we specialise in natural language technologies, including AI, chatbots, remessaging and business intelligence.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join the growing team at startup Natter.ai, to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
We deliver cutting edge technologies to an exciting and diverse Client base. We encourage a philosophy of rapid prototyping.
Based in Oxfordshire, we have an informal, positive and flexible working environment. We are looking to build an excellent team that can help us deliver on our exciting growth plans.
Role & responsibilities
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or escalate issues if needed
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining the highest standard
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and people skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Experience working in an agency or similar digital environment
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Part remote working. UK office based in Charlbury with great transport links
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Opportunity to help shape the culture
- Generous benefits
Please send your CV and covering letter to email. No recruitment agencies please.