At Natter.ai we specialise in natural language technologies, including AI, chatbots, remessaging and business intelligence.
We are keen to find talented individuals to join the team, that love an entrepreneurial environment, and want to be at the start of something brilliant!
We’re looking for a talented marketer with a passion for social media in business, and all forms of digital marketing. The candidate will be someone who believes in the power of chatbots to transform the way we communicate and connect with each other.
We deliver cutting edge technologies to an exciting and diverse Client base. We encourage a philosophy of rapid prototyping.
You will be based in our Milan office for the duration of the internship. We have an informal, positive and flexible working environment. We are looking to build an excellent team that can help us deliver on our exciting growth plans.
Role & responsibilities
- Daily marketing operations
- Social media posting and advertising
- Creating written and visual content (for social use)
- Writing company blog articles
- Create content that promotes audience interaction and increases online presence
- Experiment with new marketing trends and techniques
- Manage marketing channels, by sourcing and selecting content, running campaigns, analyse and optimise performance
- Actively participate and influence our growth strategy
- Social media savvy!
- Basic understanding and interest in Facebook Business Manager, social media advertising, Google Analytics and SEO principles
- Creative writing
- Strong emphasis on quality assurance
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Creative mind with a capacity to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Passionate about digital marketing
- You’re innovative, and take the initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Educated to degree level in a related subject
- Creative writing, blog writing experience an advantage
- Design skills
- Technical background
What we offer
- Internship scheme
- €500 per calendar month
- Reimbursement of travel/accommodation costs can be discussed
- Flexible working hours
- Based in our Milan office
- 12 weeks duration but can be discussed
- Opportunity to help shape the culture
- Generous benefits
Please send your CV and covering letter to email availability to start immediately would be preferred but not essential. No recruitment agencies please.