At Natter.ai we specialise in natural language technologies, including AI, chatbots, remessaging and business intelligence.
We are looking for a talented Sales Executive to join the growing team at startup Natter.ai, to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
We deliver cutting edge technologies to an exciting and diverse Client base. We encourage a philosophy of rapid prototyping.
Based in Oxfordshire, we have an informal, positive and flexible working environment. We are looking to build an excellent team that can help us deliver on our exciting growth plans.
Role & responsibilities
- Owning all new leads/enquiries coming in to the business, striving to close each sale
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through calling, research, networking and social media
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Ensuring all knowledge is passed on to the wider team for product creation
- Liaise with the internal team regarding technical or product queries
- Create reviews and reports with sales data
- Assist with challenging client requests or escalate issues if needed
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and people skills
- Strong communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Experience working in an agency or similar digital environment
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Part remote working. UK office based in Charlbury with great transport links
- Salary negotiable based on experience + commission
- Opportunity to help shape the culture
- Generous benefits
Please send your CV and covering letter to email. No recruitment agencies please.